It may seem silly but the flow of your reception space is so important. You want to ensure there’s room to dance, room to for people to pull out their chairs, and room to walk in between all of it! We’re sharing a few tips for setting your floor plan today so that you won’t have to worry about your venue feeling crowded or empty.
Weddingwire.com has an awesome feature that allows you to plan out your floor plan and then add a seating plan if you want!
There are many options you can choose from when planning your floor layout but the big decision is what type and size tables will you be using? We’ve lined out some options to help make your choice easier!
- Seat 8-10 people
- Encourages conversation
- Allows guests to move around easily
- Resembles family style dinner
- Works better for large number of guests
- Can be connected to allow more people to sit together
- Good for Buffet receptions
Mix of Both
- Creates a unique layout
- Could be a best of both worlds
We do not claim ownership of any photos on this blog post.